Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
For academic staff, the University recognises the Teachers' Pension Scheme.
TPS members can view their Annual Benefit Statements via the website via the new and improved My Pension Online. This is the easiest and quickest way for members to access their statements as well as view all their other TPS information.
You can submit applications online including retirement applications.
The advantages of applications submitted via this method are:
• a secure method of transmission;
• cannot be lost unlike paper forms;
• validation is included with the web form that ensures that the member provides accurate information;
• the correct and most up to date retirement application form is selected; and
• the employer authorisation is automatically sent to the correct employer.
To obtain the correct forms and for general queries, please visit the scheme website or contact us by email here at email@example.com.
TPS Pension Reform 2015.
The Teacher Pension Scheme is changing in 2015. Please click the link above to find out how the changes impact you.
Please click the link above to view the Tiered Contributions in the Member Factsheet.