How to apply
You can download and complete the application form online. Your application will need to include copies of all relevant academic transcripts and certificates of English language qualifications. Send your completed application to one of the addresses below:
De Montfort University International College
Pathways Admissions Team
Oxford International Head Office
259 Greenwich High Road
To apply through your local representative
Complete the application form and return it to your local representative.
For further information on whether you are eligible to apply, please see the entry requirements below:
IIB - International Year Zero
IIB - International First Year
PTUP - Pre Top-Up Programme in Business
IIM - Pre-Master
What will happen after you submit your application?
One of our Student Advisers will support you through the whole application process. Below is a step-by-step guide to what will happen once you submit your application:
1. A Student Adviser will contact you to discuss any questions we or you might have about your application and to ensure you have sent all relevant academic transcripts and certificates of English language qualifications.
2. We will carefully review your application and check that your academic qualifications and level of English language are suitable for entry to an LIPC programme. You will be asked for a valid SELT (Secure English Language Test)*.
3. Assuming your application is successful; we will send you a formal offer of a place and an acceptance form. We will also confirm with you whether you require accommodation and make the relevant arrangements.
4. To accept your place on the course you will need to send us your completed Acceptance Form.
5. Upon receipt of your completed Acceptance Form we will send you a Certificate of Enrolment, confirming that you have a reserved place at DMUIC, and your Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number.
6. You will then need to apply for a visa if necessary.
7. Advance payment of fees will be required either prior to or on arrival at DMUIC.
8. Before the start of your programme we will send you details of your accommodation (if required) and a DMUIC welcome pack. We will also ask you for details of your flight to the UK.
9. You will probably arrive in the UK the weekend before your course starts. We can arrange for a taxi transfer to DMUIC upon your arrival at a UK airport (additional fees apply).
*A SELT (Secure English Language Test) is a test that is accepted as valid by the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as proof of your level of English for the issue of a student visa. A list of accepted tests is available on the UKVI website.
Read the terms and conditions.
Read our refund policy.