Master classes are ideal if you want an injection of new skills and cutting edge knowledge into your business.
Here are some reasons why:
- They are led by academics with the winning combination of a strong track record of teaching, scholarship and research in their subject and a passion for developing people in work
- The face-to-face delivery is compressed into a short amount of time so delegates require little time out of the workplace
- The amount and quality of learning that takes place is high. Preparatory reading means that students are engaged in the process before they meet their tutor and learning continues after the master class is over, as delegates use their new insights and skills in the workplace and reflect on how they can develop their practice
- Companies have the option of sending delegates on one of our pre-scheduled short courses. Alternatively they can choose the ‘bespoke’ option, and work with us to create a master class/programme that maps onto the needs and situation of the organisation, and is only open to people who work within it.
Examples of master class topics include:
- Building Effective Employee Engagement
- Conflict Management
- Managing Global Teams
- The New Role of Social Media as a Strategic Tool
- Financial Modelling
- Creating a High Performance Culture
- Risk Management for Organisations
- Development of International Skills and Cross-cultural Management
- Finance for Non-financial Managers
- Managing Change and Innovation
- Communicating for Impact and Influence
- Housing and Customer Insight
- Franchising as a Business Growth Model
- Effective Operations Management
Please see our case studies for examples of how we work with businesses.