Supporting our Regions economy
Our Strategic Framework drives many of the university's business initiatives. As an academic institution we understand the importance of creating knowledge, but also applying our expertise to support economic development.
The Friars Mill office has been set up to encourage an open dialogue between businesses and our university. We want to:
Increase the impact and visibility of our research
- Showcase our latest innovations
- Turn our research into commercial outputs that helps businesses to grow
- Make our expertise more accessible to help your business grow
De Montfort University is keen to work with businesses in the region, a partnership approach will:
- Support the promotion of Leicester as a global city of intellectual and cultural importance
- Provide a contribution to the economic development of Leicestershire
- Rejuvenate our city by supporting new innovations that turn into start-up businesses
To find out more or to request a meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.