Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA)
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) from De Montfort University (DMU) combines the best of work-based activity and learning.
This Degree Apprenticeship has been fully mapped to the apprenticeship ‘standard’ and therefore each successful student will achieve;
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Chartered Manager status (CMgr MCMI)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
The CMDA programme has been developed with employers in mind, delivering blended learning by means of block release to suit business needs. Typically, an apprentice would have 80% on the job training and 20% classroom-based study.
On the CMDA programme apprentices will;
- Study a range of modules on the Business Management Degree to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours mapped to the Standard.
- Learn and undertake assessment within the Individual Learning Plan.
- Compile a portfolio to provide evidence of the application of learning and the application of management concepts.
- Undertake a Work Based Project – a substantive piece of work requiring research, design and implementation.
Our new course in MSc Management will be ready soon, and for further information on the CMDA please contact us: