Become an alumni member
DMU graduates can become alumni members of De Montfort Students’ Union. Benefits include:
- Use of DSU Welfare based within the Students’ Union
- Use of the services provided by DSU Tech, also based in the Union
- Opportunities to attend social events held within the Students’ Union
- Involvement with Sports and Societies (excluding BUCS fixtures)
- Participation in any of the DSU Volunteering activities throughout the year
- Opportunities to contribute to Demon Media
- Access to any of the StandOut activities (previous sessions have included British Sign Language Level 1, self defence, salsa, and first aid).
How much does it cost?
Alumni Membership costs £10 and is valid for the year.
To become an alumni member of the DSU, simply download the application form and send it, along with the payment of £10 and a passport sized photograph, to: Alumni Membership, Student Voice Manager, De Montfort Students’ Union, First Floor, Campus Centre Building, Mill Lane, Leicester, LE2 7DR.