Continuing Professional Development
We offer the following part-time clinical pharmacy courses:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy – 1 year
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (with Medicines Management) – 2 years
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (including Independent Prescribing) – 2 years
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (with Research) – 2 years
- MSc in Clinical Pharmacy – 3 years
Previous students have told us that they have found our courses relevant and helpful to them because it has a very ‘real life’ approach to learning. We recognise that postgraduate study can be challenging, particularly if you qualified a while ago or if you are juggling study with a demanding job or commitments at home.
The ethos of the programme is designed to enhance a ‘real life’ approach by:
- Providing most of the teaching through distance-learning (except independent prescribing)
- Having a supportive team of tutors and administrators available to answer queries
- Using assessments that can be applied to your work situation
- Fulfilling the CPD requirements of the RPSGB
- Enabling you to obtain a diploma and Independent Prescribing in one qualification!