Guidance and forms for collaborative provision
All forms, templates and prompts relating to collaborative provision are listed in section 6 in the guide to managing collaborative provision, and they can be found in the DAQ guidance and forms webpage.
Collaborative provision leads to an award, or to specific credit towards an award, of DMU delivered and/or assessed through an arrangement with a partner organisation. There are fifteen models of collaborative activity within the university's current framework of collaborative provision. These are categorised into three elements according to activity type and risk.
The guide to managing collaborative provision includes seven sections:
- Approval of new collaborative partnerships and programmes
- Monitoring collaborative provision
- Making changes to collaborative provision
- Collaborative review
- Closure of collaborative partnerships
- Roles and responsibilities in the management of collaborative provision
Appendix A: Partnership models of activity and quality assurance requirements
Appendix B: Glossary