Lecture Theatres and Classrooms - Hire Charges
The table below provides a guide to room hire charges across the DMU campus.
For a full quote or to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
| ||Weekday ||Saturday ||Sunday |
|| Full day
|| Full day
| 1 - 50
| 51 - 100
| 101 - 150
| 151 - 200
| Over 200
- Room hire charges are shown exclusive of VAT. VAT may be chargeable dependent on the services required.
- Price includes room hire, cleaning, and security concierge staff (out of core working hours).
- Half days are 4 hours, Full days are 8 hours. Bookings that are longer than 8 hours may incur additional charges.
- Evening bookings are those that run after 5pm.
- Where more than one room is booked at evenings and weekends, a discount will be applied.
- The room hire fee includes Wi-Fi access and built in AV and projection equipment. Additional resources may incur an additional charge.
- Catering can be arranged if required, at an additional charge.
- Car Parking (up to 25 spaces per day) can be arranged, subject to availability, at an additional charge.
- Bookings under the total value of £250 require full payment at the time of booking. Bookings over the total value of £250 require a deposit of at least 10% to secure the date. Full payment terms can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Prices are reviewed and benchmarked against local providers annually and may be increased in line with the UK Consumer Price Index.
The following discounts are available:
10% off room rates when four or more room bookings are made on separate dates.
10% off room rates for charities, voluntary organisations and DSU affiliated societies.
- 10% off room rates for DMU members of staff (if non-internal event).
Only one offer can be applied per booking.
DMU Conferences can also hire space in the QEII Leisure Centre and De Montfort Students Union (DSU). For further information on the facilities available for hire and to discuss your requirements please contact us.
If you are looking for a longer term partnership, enabling your organisation to benefit from the wealth and depth of expertise at De Montfort University, please visit our Business Development pages for further information.
Spaces and capacities
For full details of spaces and capacities across the DMU Campus please click here
To check availability of spaces across the DMU Campus and discuss your event requirements,
please call 0116 250 6000, fill in an enquiry form or email email@example.com
Contact DMU Conferences
20 Western Boulevard,
6xqFT 0116 250 6000