The DMU Confucius Institute is always enthusiastic about working with schools.
It offers a variety of packages including:
- China days - Providing students with a taste of Chinese culture through Mandarin lessons, craft sessions and martial arts
- After-school clubs - Take part in fun educational activities, which can either run continuously or for a set number of sessions
- Mandarin lessons - Prepare for GCSE Mandarin, which has recently been introduced to the curriculum
It is always willing to discuss alternative packages:
- Activities can be organised around your needs and we will always try our best to accommodate you
- Activities can be conducted at the institute, on the DMU campus, or we can travel to you with our teachers and equipment.
- There is a small charge for school activities, based on the package
To get involved, or if you have any queries, contact the Confucius Institute on firstname.lastname@example.org